Arlington Virginia (VA) Real Estate – Arbour RealtyHome
Helping You Plant Roots in VA, DC & MD
1-2 + loft
- Public Transportation: Courthouse & Rosslyn Metro
- Walk Score: 86
- Grocery Store(s): Whole Foods
- Local High School: Washington-Lee
Welcome to the newest luxury condo on the Arlington real estate scene. Located along the Orange Line between Rosslyn & Courthouse metro station. Gaslight Square is next door to the other famous Abdo Development – Wooster & Mercer Lofts. Both residences feature the highest level of craftsmanship, finishes and character that you will find in an Arlington condo.
Gaslight brings some unique features like elevators that open directly to your unit. It’s also nice to see that every home has outdoor space. The penthouse units feature expansive rooftop terraces. The ground floor loft units feature a large patio. All others come with a balcony.
Prices range from the $700’s to $1.3 million+.
Below is a list of features as advertised by the developer:
- Dramatic oversized floorplans ranging from 1,100 to 1,900 square feet.
- Double height, 19-foot ceilings and spiral staircases in many residences.
- Secure private underground parking.
- Direct elevator access in all upper-level residences.
- Unique corridor-free building design allows all residences to have windows on the front and rear.
- Private outdoor space for all residences.
- Deluxe standard features, including Wolf-Subzero appliance package, custom baths, designer lighting, and premium hardwood floors.
- EPA WaterSense certified fixtures
- ENERGY STAR washer and dryer
- ENERGY STAR high performance windows
- ENERGY STAR indoor air package
- Environmentally responsible hardwood flooring
- Available electric car charging station
- High efficiency elevators
- Formaldehyde-free cabinets
- Low VOC paint
- Landscaping with non-evasive plants
- A true Smart Growth development
Use the contact form provided below to ask questions or arrange for a preview.
By Sarah Kellner If you've ever bought or sold a home, you know that its curb appeal, or attractiveness as seen from the street, is crucial. Just as proper grooming and professional dress are the keys to making a good first impression on a job interview, so too is curb appeal in the buying process. Your home's exterior and landscape set...Click Here To Read More...
Be part of the team within the Ballston community that creates a constellation of fifty light- and sound-emitting “cloudlets” that will fill the central space of Welburn Square. The project will commence with a workshop where 50 groups of between 2-4 people will build and create their own cloudlets, which will have its own individual way of communicating with the other cloudlets. If...Click Here To Read More...
Many people think of homeownership as a dream come true. In many cases, it is, but it can quickly become a nightmare if you don’t check some common things that are prone to problems. Keep reading to find out what they are. The Roof A roof can be the most essential component to a home, and with that in mind, any associated...Click Here To Read More...
We all have an old unused IOS devices laying around the home somewhere, and I know we are all security conscious. The new app from “Presence” allows you to combine the two, and turn your old iPod, iPad or iPhone into a security camera which can be left in the home or business and will become active if motion is...Click Here To Read More...
We’ve all seen those homes that are on the cutting edge. We notice them when we drive by; we pause to learn about them when they’re featured on TV. As the technology to make your home green continues to become mainstream, it also continues to drop in price. This means that options that were once only available to the Bill...Click Here To Read More...