Arlington Virginia (VA) Real Estate – Arbour RealtyHome
Helping You Plant Roots in VA, DC & MD
Courthouse Community Information
Median Home Value
Avg Cost/Sq Ft
Sale-To-List Price Ratio
- Public Transportation: Courthouse Metro
- Walk Score: 80
- Grocery Store(s): Safeway, Whole Foods & Trader Joe's
- Local High School: Washington Lee
Situated between Rosslyn and Clarendon on the Orange Line, the urban village of Courthouse rests within walking distance of the social centers of both Arlington (Clarendon) and Washington, DC (Georgetown). Only one Metro stop from DC, Courthouse is home to some of the best real estate bargains in Arlington County.
While the Courthouse landscape is currently dominated by new construction, urban planners have done an excellent job of preserving the character of the neighborhood. Several Mom and Pop shops line the edges of Wilson and Clarendon Boulevards, and the parking lot of the Arlington County Courthouse is converted to a farmers’ market every Sunday. At Courthouse Plaza, residents enjoy an 8 screen movie theater and diverse selection of restaurants offering patio dining.
If you’d like a list of upcoming open houses in the Courthouse area, just let us know by filling out the contact form at the bottom of this page. Courthouse is easily accessible via the Courthouse Metro station if you prefer exploring this urban village on your own. In addition to the wide array of condos, this neighborhood is home to a number of contemporary and classic “Arlington style” townhouses. As this neighborhood grows, Courthouse is home to some of the best real estate bargains in all of Arlington County, so there’s no better time to buy than now.
Arbour Realty’s Six Favorite Condos in Courthouse
- Rhodes Hill Square – This is a brand new development of Townhomes, flats and penthouses with an updated classic feel. More about Rhodes Hill Square.
- The Odyssey – As seen on the right, this new building possesses a laundry list of amenities sure to make your friends jealous. More about The Odyssey.
- The Williamsburg – This building has developed a reputation for those seeking a great bargain on a great space. More about The Williamsburg.
- 1800 Wilson – Completed in 2007, these condos are the perfect fit for someone who wants the convenience of a condo without living in a high rise. A short walk across Wilson Boulevard provides access to some of the best restaurants in the DC Metro Area. More about 1800 Wilson.
- Vista on Courthouse– Only two blocks to the Metro, this condominium offers great use of space and tons of modern conveniences. More about Vista on Courthouse.
- The Charleston — Located midway between Courthouse and Clarendon metro stations you get the best of both neighborhoods. More about The Charleston.
Arbour Realty’s Five to Try: Courthouse
- Ray’s the Steak — This steakhouse with an understated interior is continually chosen at the best steakhouse in the DC area. Also, try owner Michael Landrum’s new gourmet burger joint, Ray’s Hell-burger.
- Courthouse DMV – This particular DMV provides quick and efficient service to the residents of Arlington without the lines we’ve grown accustomed to at other branch offices.
- Sawatdee – Before checking out the latest blockbuster at Courthouse Plaza, indulge your craving for Thai food at one of the best Thai restaurants in the DC Metro Area
- Farmer’s Market – Enjoy the freshest organic vegetables and foods from local vendors every Sunday in the parking lot of the Arlington County Courthouse.
- Greenberry Coffee — Settle in with a pastry and your Sunday Post at this relaxing café that serves up some of the best java in Arlington.
Be part of the team within the Ballston community that creates a constellation of fifty light- and sound-emitting “cloudlets” that will fill the central space of Welburn Square. The project will commence with a workshop where 50 groups of between 2-4 people will build and create their own cloudlets, which will have its own individual way of communicating with the other cloudlets. If...Click Here To Read More...
Are you looking to rent in the Arlington VA, Northern Virginia or the DC Metropolitan area? If so, there is a great new website you should check out. Livelovely.com takes all the hard work out of searching for a rental home by providing multiple listings all in one place. It lets you search your neighborhood of choice, providing monthly rental rates, property...Click Here To Read More...
Shirlington Village certainly has a vast array of restaurants, all confined together in a cute and walkable area, with direct public transportation to the Pentagon Metro station and Metrobus service to Alexandria VA and other Arlington VA locations. This makes Shirlington Village a perfect pick for St Patrick’s Day 2014. Many Shirlington restaurants are offering St Patrick’s Day menus and entertainment, giving you the...Click Here To Read More...
Will Montague / Foter / CC BY-NCYou don’t need to be down in New Orleans to get into the mood of Mardi Gras., in fact you don't need to go far from home, just come to Courthouse Arlington to celebrate Mardi Gras 2014. On Tuesday, March 4th enjoy the Clarendon-Courthouse Mardi Gras Parade. The parade will start at 8:00 p.m. at N. Barton Street...Click Here To Read More...
When we were kids our parents taught us the basics of what to do when out biking or walking. We know that we should look both ways before crossing the road, and to wait for the pedestrian light to turn green before crossing and to signal using our arms when turning left and right on a bike. These are the...Click Here To Read More...