Arlington Virginia (VA) Real Estate – Arbour RealtyHome
Helping You Plant Roots in VA, DC & MD
Buying A Home
You have lots of options when it comes to choosing a real estate professional. There are over 9,000 licensed Realtors in Northern Virginia alone. How then does a local firm like Arbour Realty, with a relatively tiny marketing budget have such a strong local following?
The majority of Arbour Realty’s growth is based on referrals from happy clients. Rather than invest our time and resources into marketing to attract new clients, we focus on service, expertise and results. In other words, we earn your business and loyalty.
The Arbour Realty Difference for Home Buyers
- We Listen First – We explore your goals and plan ways to add the most value to your home buying process.
- Not Just Words – We put our commitment to you in writing so that you know what to expect from day 1.
- More than just a Realtor, you Have a Team – Our entire team is on hand for your transaction, and the appropriate team member will assist you for each step. We plan around your schedule, not the other way around.
- No Pressure – You will know when you have found the right home. We are here as your trusted adviser, not to sell you on anything.
- Negotiation – One of the most important jobs you are hiring us for is our ability to negotiate effectively on your behalf. We will create a custom strategy based on all the unique circumstances and share it with you before executing.
- Goodbye Paper, Hello Convenience – electronic signatures allow you to sign forms anywhere with internet access, including your mobile phone! No paper waste and no wasted time on traveling for a meeting. This is just one of the ways we leverage technology to make the process easier on you.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% happy with the service our team provides, we will cancel our agreement without penalty.
- No Transaction Fees – Forget about the hundreds of extra dollars that other real estate brokerages charge, we have zero transaction (admin) fees.
- Home Buying is Just the Beginning – We like to develop ongoing relationships with our clients, including offering access to our partners, monthly e-newsletter updates and support for your questions.
Learn about the 10 Steps To Buying a Home. We encourage all home buyers to consider the following services as part of their home buying process: home warranty, home energy audit, radon test, home inspection.
Selling A Home
When it comes to communicating the unique benefits of your home and getting this message out to potential home buyers, we are second to none. The founder of Arbour Realty developed an impressive resume marketing technology before entering the real estate industry. He has developed a process by which we create a unique and captivating brand message for each and every home we sell. Because 98% of home buyers use the internet for their home search, we blanket the full spectrum of real estate websites and pepper the popular social media outlets with your listing.
The Arbour Realty Difference for Home Sellers
- Marketing Plan – Step #1 is to create a marketing plan to effectively market your home to buyers and their agents.
- Price Evaluation – Together we will evaluate relevant past sales and the current competition to decide on a price that will garner the highest profit for you.
- Our Partners Help Make Your Home Look Great – We have relationships with the premier professionals in the area to help get your home ready to sell. Let us show you some examples of the staging, photography and brochures that we produce for our listings. New for 2014, we are offering twilight photos, aerial photos and dynamic video tours!
- Our Online Network Offers Maximum Exposure For Your Listings – We have proven leverage with the latest technology, including social media, blogging and virtual tours, to gain premier exposure for your home. We also purchase premium placement on sites such as Realtor.com so that your property stands out from the crowd.
- We Manage The Process, You Go On With Your Life – Your Realtor will touch base at least once-weekly with status updates and provide direct feedback from agents showing your property.
- Track Record Of Fewer Days On The Market – Our sellers are excited to discover our days on market are well below the regional and national averages. This translates to more money in your pocket at the end of the sale.
Learn about the 10 Steps To Selling a Home.
Selling A New Home
- Understanding home construction: we are EcoBroker certified and dedicated to continuing our understanding of the latest building practices. By understanding more about home construction we can more effectively communicate the benefits of your home over the others on the market.
- Pricing: our pricing analysis will empower you to make smart decisions about pricing your home(s).
- Effective marketing plan: you will receive a unique marketing plan that outlines the entire process from pre-listing to sold. This plan will include signage, open houses, a unique website, web exposure… for starters.
- Professional image: not only will we be creating a professional brand image for your homes we will be marketing your business as well. This will provide long-term advantages for you as a businessperson.
- You can focus on your expertise: your schedule is busy enough. Let our team manage all of the details of the home sale for you.
Here is an example of a video tour we created for a new home:
What Arbour Realty Clients Are Saying
We recently purchased a home in the Northern Virgina area with the assistance of Adam @ Arbour Realty. When we started looking for a home last year I was recommended to Adam by a coworker.
Adam listened to our wish list and brought several home options to our attention. When those did not work out we repeated the process…several times for several months. During this time his passion for finding us the right home never wavered. Adam continually asked us questions that helped us narrow down our search until we found the perfect home. He made himself available on very short notice, including weekends.
When we finally found our dream home and started the closing process he stayed with us every step of the way. Explaining (sometimes several times) each step until we were comfortable moving forward.
We could never have found our home without Adam and the outstanding team at Arbour Realty. I have recommended Adam and Arbour Realty to several of my friends that have used Arbour to find their own dream homes.
Everyone talks about excellent customer service. When you work with Arbour Realty you get first class service the entire way.
Way to go!
Sam K – Fairfax VA
I’d like to write about my experience with Arbour Realty and especially with Katie Hayes. Not only did they take the time to understand us and what it was we were looking for. Katie had the patience of Job in working with us while we went week after week looking for just the right place. Her eye for what we wanted was excellent and she only took us to really good places to see. Once we did she gave us solid advice on how to frame our offer to ensure we would be the ones to get the house in a multiple offer situation. Katie’s personality is fun and endearing. So much so that we think of her as more than just a realtor she is a friend. Who can say they still talk fairly regularly with their realtor 2 years after they bought their home? I would and do recommend anyone I can to Arbour Realty. I will never use another agency. EVER!!!!
Michael C – Ashburn VA
Genevieve C. is an amazing agent, she was proactive, diligent and committed since day 1 in helping me look for a nice town house that met all of my criteria. She is the type of person that will look out for your best interest instead of doing business for business sake. She helped me into a place that was within my budget and satisfied all the things I was looking for (location, amenities, ease to highways, easy access to running and close to the military bases just to name a few). She was attentive to what matters to me the most and would give me honest opinion for each properties that came across viewing. Once we found the place she assisted/represented me in dealing/negotiating with the offering agent and finally provided additional assistance reviewing the lease prior to signing. I would recommend her to anyone that is new and/or return to Northern VA area.
Jay B – Alexandria VA
As a green home builder, I’ve found it a bit difficult to find real estate brokers and agents knowledgeable about sustainable construction (or construction in general). It’s why we work closely with Arbour. They are sincere, reliable, easy to work with, and most of all, they know the product. We have worked with Adam and the team at Arbour on multiple high stakes projects, and they have always delivered. We look forward to working with them on future projects. Highly recommended!
Vic P – McLean VA
Will Wiard is personable, hard-working, flexible and knowledgeable. He made the process as easy as possible for us, especially given that we were not living in the area. He was always available and returned our calls promptly.
Ariene S – Arlington VA
These guys are the best and they will handle the whole process with a minimum of fuss. My story: I was buying and selling a house in Arlington, VA at the same time. They made it all look easy and were with me every step of the way. Even after I settled in they were helpful with names of contractors and repair folks. Their story: A dream team … competent, friendly and all about the cutsomer. And very GREEN, too. I would recommend them to anyone…
Diane K – Arlington VA
Additional Reviews are also available for you to see.